ZAKKI Indonesia— Call for Volunteer
ZAKKI is a social startup focusing on creating an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. Our mission is to facilitate alms and donations collection and distribution to help the elderly and people with disabilities who work in the informal sector to get better livelihood through micro-business management, giving them greater market exposure.
Our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) can be found on https://www.zakki.org.
Currently, we are still redesigning ZAKKI fully function product. We are expecting to develop the ZAKKI fully function product in the upcoming years.
ZAKKI is a non-profit foundation, and all ZAKKI teams and volunteers do not receive a salary. In return, the volunteer can enlist their contribution as part of ZAKKI as their portfolio during executing the project and upon the project completion. Furthermore, English proficiency will be required as the central communication, both in the documentation and verbal communication.
ZAKKI provides equal volunteering opportunity for everyone regardless of age, sex/gender, color, race, creed, nationality/origin, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit essential performance job functions. All matters relating to volunteering are based upon one’s ability to perform the job, as well as one’s dedication to ZAKKI’s Mission and needs.
Opening role/ position:
Onsite Volunteer (Field Volunteer)
1. FIELD MANAGER
2. FIELD VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
4. OPERATIONAL MANAGER
5. VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY PHYSICAL EXERCISE (QIGONG TAICHI)
6. VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY ARABIC CLASS
7. VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY ENGLISH CLASS
8. VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY HEALTHCARE GROUP (POSYANDU LANSIA)
9. VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY TRAINING
10. VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — DEAF
11. VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — BLIND/VISUAL IMPAIRED
12. VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — MENTAL DISABILITIES
13. VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES
14. SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER (preferred BISINDO/SIBI)
15. FINANCE & TAX
Online Volunteer (Remote Volunteer)
3. REMOTE VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
18. DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
19. CONTENT CREATOR
20. SOCIAL MEDIA
21. GRAPHIC DESIGN
24. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
• Keen, enjoy, and excited to contribute for social caused and social change.
• Thinker and Do-er person
• Abundance with idea and initiative working as a team
• Active, helpful and collaborative person (not passive person)
• Good time-management skills
• Communicative (good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders)
• Proficiency in English
• Have competency to do their chosen role/position
Onsite Volunteer (Field Volunteer) MUST HAVE
• Proficiency in Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
Interested applicant required to fill up this Google Form.
Please submit the Google Form with your CV/resume and portfolio URL link (if it’s available).
For any further queries related to the volunteering vacancy, feel free to reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org.