USER RESEARCH — Remote Volunteer
ZAKKI is a social startup focusing on creating an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. Our mission is to facilitate alms and donations collection and distribution to help the elderly and people with disabilities who work in the informal sector to get better livelihood through micro-business management, giving them greater market exposure.
Our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) can be found on https://www.zakki.org.
Currently, we are still redesigning ZAKKI fully function product. We are expecting to develop the ZAKKI fully function product in the upcoming years.
ZAKKI is a non-profit foundation, and all ZAKKI teams and volunteers do not receive a salary. In return, the volunteer can enlist their contribution as part of ZAKKI as their portfolio during executing the project and upon the project completion. Furthermore, English proficiency will be required as the central communication, both in the documentation and verbal communication.
ZAKKI provides equal volunteering opportunity for everyone regardless of age, sex/gender, color, race, creed, nationality/origin, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit essential performance job functions. All matters relating to volunteering are based upon one’s ability to perform the job, as well as one’s dedication to ZAKKI’s Mission and needs.
The USER RESEACHER role will conduct research based on DESIGN THINKING FRAMEWORK that spans into several Focus Research Field
- Social Innovation
- Community Assessment
- User Experience Online Platform Design (UIUX)
- Agile Project Management and Good Corporate Governance
• Keen, enjoy, and excited to contribute for social caused and social change.
• Thinker and Do-er person
• Abundance with idea and initiative working as a team
• Active, helpful and collaborative person (not passive person)
• Good time-management skills
• Communicative (good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders)
• Proficiency in English
• Knowledge on Design Thinking process and principle
• Enthusiast reading academic journal
• Enjoy interviewing people
• Keen into writing, documentation and data presentation
• Meticulous and good administrational skill
For field focus on Social Innovation and Community Assessment MUST HAVE
• Proficiency in Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
The interested applicants required to fill up Google Forms;
You are required to upload CV/Resume and profile picture. After the submission, you are still able to edit your submitted response in case you need to update your supporting documents (i.e CV/Resume, and profile picture)
Feel free to reach us for further information and or any other related question at email@example.com