ZAKKI is a social startup focusing on creating an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. Our mission is to facilitate alms and donations collection and distribution to help the elderly and people with disabilities who work in the informal sector to get better livelihood through micro-business management, giving them greater market exposure.
Our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) can be found on https://www.zakki.org.
Currently, we are still redesigning ZAKKI fully function product. We are expecting to develop the ZAKKI fully function product in the upcoming years.
And, we are also developing a ramification project; reporting platforms of sexual misconduct (sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape), human trafficking, and bullying, SaveMe. And we also have an ongoing anti-corruption and a lost-found project named Naon. MAHA EduGame of anti-discrimination and anti-violence for toddlers to pre-teens. We also have a funeral service project named Agni. The volunteer networking and community learning hub, named Rekan. The Kimar (ZAKKI on the spot marketplace) intended to cater to the beneficiaries (the elderly and people with disability) micro-business market exposure. And last but not least, ZAKKI — #ForYou — crowd sharing giveaways stuff (goods, pet, food donation) to other people for free.
ZAKKI provides equal volunteering opportunity for everyone regardless of age, sex/gender, color, race, creed, nationality/origin, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit essential performance job functions. All matters relating to volunteering are based upon one’s ability to perform the job, as well as one’s dedication to ZAKKI’s Mission and needs.
We are looking for the Human Resource Management volunteers to help us manage our volunteers both Field and Remote Volunteers. Human Resource Management volunteers responsibilities is to help the organization to ensure the volunteers gain knowledge, having personal growth, and excel in their respective field during their volunteering tenure and after their volunteering in ZAKKI. We have principle when ZAKKI shines, we shine together with our volunteers. We are delighted to help our volunteers strive in their respective fields and have positive volunteering experience in ZAKKI.
• Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
— Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, Asana or equivalent
— Google Suite, all Office Tools
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Knowledge of one or more of these skills below is preferred;
- Implement the strategy for collaborative team management and positive working culture,
- Develop training and transfer knowledge that the volunteer needs during their volunteering,
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs,
- Screening resumes,
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administering appropriate assessments,
- Performing reference and background checks,
- Making recommendations to hiring managers,
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers,
- Following up on the interview process status,
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved,
- Communicating the organization information and benefits during screening process,
- Staying current on the organization structure, personnel policy, and laws regarding volunteering practices,
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations,
- Completing timely reports on volunteering activity,
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating personnel.
Interested applicant required to fill up this Google Form:
For Bahasa Indonesia speaker :
For English speaker :
On both Google Form ;
select ONLINE VOLUNTEER
then select role HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
After the submission, you still able to edit your submitted respond in case you need to update your supporting documents (i.e CV/Resume)
For any further queries related to the volunteering vacancy, feel free to reach us out atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.