ZAKKI is a social startup focusing on creating an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. Our mission is to facilitate alms and donations collection and distribution to help the elderly and people with disabilities who work in the informal sector to get better livelihood through micro-business management, giving them greater market exposure.
Our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) can be found on https://www.zakki.org. We are still redesigning ZAKKI fully function product. We are expecting to develop the ZAKKI fully function product in the upcoming years.
Currently, ZAKKI is developing a ramification project; reporting platforms of sexual misconduct (sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape), human trafficking, and bullying. And we also have an ongoing anti-corruption and a lost-found project. EduGame of anti-discrimination and anti-violence for toddlers to pre-teens. We also have a funeral service project . The volunteer networking and community learning hub. The crowdsharing for goods and food donation. The ZAKKI on the spot marketplace intended to cater to the beneficiaries (the elderly and people with disability) micro-business market exposure. And last but not least, ZAKKI — #ForYou — crowd sharing giveaways stuff (goods, pet, food donation) to other people for free
ZAKKI provides equal volunteering opportunity for everyone regardless of age, sex/gender, color, race, creed, nationality/origin, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit essential performance job functions. All matters relating to volunteering are based upon one’s ability to perform the job, as well as one’s dedication to ZAKKI’s Mission and needs.
The AGILE PROJECT MANAGER will manage either the UIUX Designer team or Developer team. He/She will collaborate with the Team Lead of respective team to manage and lead the project.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, and project team members.
• Set project timeline
• Monitor project deliverables and manage the project documentation in one place.
• Update relevant stakeholders and team members on the project progress
• Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
• Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
⁃ Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, Asana or equivalent
⁃ Google Suite, all Office Tools
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Knowledge of one or more of these skills below is preferred;
- Knowledge on UI/UX Designing process
- Able to use versioning control system such as GIT, GitLab, Github.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
Interested applicant required to fill up this Google Form, based on the team he/she interested to be part of;
For part of DEVELOPER team
select role AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
For part of UIUX Designer team
select role AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
After the submission, you still able to edit your submitted respond in case you need to update your supporting documents (i.e CV/Resume)
For any further queries related to the volunteering vacancy, feel free to reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org.